Thursday, February 4, 2016

Smithville Mansion Annex Gallery Presents A Black History Month Art Exhibit

Please join me at the opening reception for Smithville Mansions Art Annex Gallery Black History Month art exhibit. This Saturday February 6th from 1pm - 3pm. My portrait of Janelle Monea (My Fair Electric Lady) will be displayed as part of a Black History Month art exhibit. Also showing is my newest creation "Little Miss Salty". Please stop in and say hello. This show will be going on all month long if you can't make it. For all other details on this show. Please follow this link. http://co.burlington.nj.us/Calendar.aspx?EID=4263






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Philadelphia Sketch Club 157 Small Oil Paintings 2020 show

  My oil painting "Deb" was excepted into the very prestigious "The Philadelphia Sketch Club 157 Small Oil Paintings 2020 sh...