Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Book Signing at BCLS Westhampton and Halloween Comic Con


Hey Everyone!!
I have two fun events coming up this month!

On Sunday the 23rd, we are having a book signing at the Burlington County Library in Westhampton. Matt Dennion and myself will be signing our book, "Frankenstein's Monster Goes To OZ" from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm! Please come out and say hello!

5 Pioneer Boulevard, Westampton, NJ
08060

On Saturday, October 29th, I will be hanging out at the Halloween Comic Con at Amalgam Comics in Philly!!! I will be showing my work from 10 am to 6 pm! Come see me!

2578 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Philadelphia Sketch Club 157 Small Oil Paintings 2020 show

  My oil painting "Deb" was excepted into the very prestigious "The Philadelphia Sketch Club 157 Small Oil Paintings 2020 sh...