Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Moving Along


In our last post, I was telling you about the trouble of  the subjects missing hair. So I will continue to experiment with creating a hairstyle. His hairstyle will be based on his two brothers in the middle of the picture, more on that later. So, for the time being I am continuing the portrait process. So I move onto the next brother. This subject proves to be somewhat more challenging. This brother is set further back, and has a fourth of his face hidden behind another sibling. Not to mention the lines are a little softer. So it is time to fill in the blanks! Keep an eye out for our next installment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Philadelphia Sketch Club 157 Small Oil Paintings 2020 show

  My oil painting "Deb" was excepted into the very prestigious "The Philadelphia Sketch Club 157 Small Oil Paintings 2020 sh...